01 January 2014

2013 in Review

I've been happy with this blog overall. The last few months have been a little chaotic for me so posting has been nearly non-existent but I hope to change that in 2014.

I have a number of posts that are my favorites for 2013 but I've decided to list the ten that had the most page views for the year:

1) Friday Flag - UN Battle Flag {Number one in page views for 2013}
2) Friday Flag - Neuschwabenalnd
3) Friday Flag - Russian Federation
4) Kingdom of Alaska
5) Greater Canada
6) Travaillis Republique Democratique
7) Book Review - GURPS Alternate Earths
8) Confederation of European States
9) Friday Flag - Res Publica Romana IV
10) Alternate Geology


Out of those top ten my favorites are Greater Canada and the Confederation of European States.

In the coming year I plan to expand a couple of my existing alternate timelines as well as creating numerous new ones. I'll also be getting creative and making new flags for upcoming Fridays.

Also in consideration is a series with summaries of the sessions of my long-running GURPS Alternate Earths campaign. All sorts of interesting new worlds were explored - however a number of them were either near future or had magic and/or psionics and other Alien Space Bats content. It could be an interesting series to do in any case.

What were your favorite posts in this blog from 2013? What would you like to see in 2014? Feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...